Beanstock Coffee was born in 1996 as a small coffee shop tucked into the Inn at Duck Creek on Main St. in beautiful Wellfleet, Massachusetts on Cape Cod. There the smells of fresh roasted coffees and scratch baked goodies attracted many of our friends and neighbors. Word quickly spread and Beanstock became a small town hit.
Since those early days Beanstock has grown not just as a specialty coffee roaster, but as an internet retailer and coffee wholesaler with a focus on customers that share our devotion to quality. For us that devotion is represented in that hands-on, homemade, small town spirit; the foundation on which Beanstock continues to thrive. We roast our coffee, locally, in small batches and always to order to guarantee maximum freshness. We buy the best beans and roast them to where the best flavor is found. We are committed to top quality, fair trade and organically grown beans, and are intimately involved in each step of the process that brings our special coffees to you. From choosing the best beans from around the world, to finding the perfect roast, to delivering peak freshness, Beanstock Coffees are simply the best available.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when placing an order from White Lion Baking Company
- Unfortunately not all of our products can be shipped. Celebration cakes and pre-frosted cupcakes are for local customers only.
- Some items require cold shipping to ensure freshness. Perishable products such as our biscuits, buns, cupcakes and muffins that contain dairy (eggs) require a cold pack.
- A $7 fee will be added to your order if any of the products in your order require a cold pack.
- We ship via UPS exclusively.
- Customers residing in OH, WV, VA, DE, MD, NJ, NY, CT, RI, VT, MA, NE and ME can use ground shipping for items requiring cold shipping