Gluten-free and grain-free! The first White Lion bun that can be used as sandwich bread or a burger bun! Featuring a light yet moist texture and the wonderful savory flavors of aged cheddar cheese, red onions and fresh jalapeno, these buns will satisfy any craving for bread or rolls! The jalapeno peppers add a fresh kick of flavor! These store well in the freezer – pull a few out as needed. Each bun is approx 5″ in diameter (twice the size of our regular buns). Excellent filled with smoked turkey, cheddar and mayo as a sandwich or wrapped around a burger. These can also be made “kid-friendly” (i.e.: without jalapeno or onion) upon request.
Store covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days. To serve, simply heat for a few minutes in a 350 degree oven or toast in a conventional toaster or toaster oven. 6 rolls per order.
Serving Size: one bun
Fat: 19 g
Total Net Carbs:6 g
Sugar: 4.5 g
Ingredients: Almond flour, eggs, coconut milk, grass fed cheddar cheese, red onion, jalapeños, sea salt, baking soda.
For safety reasons, we are unable to ship orders that include biscuits, buns, cupcakes and muffins without a cold shipping package.
|Dimensions||4 x 9 x 5 in|
There are a few important things to keep in mind when placing an order from White Lion Baking Company
- Unfortunately not all of our products can be shipped. Celebration cakes and pre-frosted cupcakes are for local customers only.
- Some items require cold shipping to ensure freshness. Perishable products such as our biscuits, buns, cupcakes and muffins that contain dairy (eggs) require a cold pack.
- A $7 fee will be added to your order if any of the products in your order require a cold pack.
- We ship via UPS exclusively.
- Customers residing in OH, WV, VA, DE, MD, NJ, NY, CT, RI, VT, MA, NE and ME can use ground shipping for items requiring cold shipping