Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup expeller pressed coconut oil, or grass-fed butter
- ½ cup maple syrup, preferably Grade B
- 2 whole eggs, pastured
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon size. Bake for 15 minutes.